Post B.Sc Nursing
Pb B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) is a two-year duration undergraduate course in nursing. Nurses are healthcare professionals who often work in hospitals or outpatient facilities to provide hands-on care to patients by monitoring their medical condition, administering medications, maintaining records, and communicating with doctors.
In post basic B.Sc Nursing (also referred to as P.B.B.Sc), candidates are provided a holistic mixture of classroom lectures and hands-on training. Admission to the course is usually done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written entrance exam conducted at university/ institute level. However, some institutions also provide direct admission to candidates on the basis of merit.
- The candidate will have to appear for personal interview
- Candidate should possess good health
- Candidate have to submit the original certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of admission
- The duly filled application form should reach the principal Geethanjali College Of Nursing
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Candidates should clear Class 12th from a recognised board preferably in Science stream.
2. Candidates should be registered as Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM).
3. Candidates should possess a three-year diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) .
4. Candidates should have minimum two years of experience in the profession (after registration as RNRM).
5. Male candidates who have not done midwifery in GNM should possess a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery.