(2 Years Course)
M.Sc. Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing is a postgraduate Academic Nursing course. The Course deals with the healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death.
The duration of M.Sc. in Nursing is mostly of two academic years, but it varies from institute to institute. The University of Delhi is providing in two years on a full-time basis. The minimum time to complete the course is also two years. The Course is available both in full time and a part-time basis.
- The candidate will have to appear for personal interview
- Candidate should possess good health
- Candidate have to submit the original certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of admission
- The duly filled application form should reach the principal Geethanjali College Of Nursing
1. Branch –I Medical Surgical Nursing – Critical care Nursing.
2. Branch –II Child Health Nursing.
3. Branch –III Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing
4. Branch –IV Community Health Nursing.
5. Branch –V Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing.
Passed the qualification of B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this University or any other University accepted as equivalent there to. Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing In case of male candidates they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in place of Midwifery. Those who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Branch III and IV. Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the Academic Programme.